Sunday, December 27, 2009

Once in a Blue Moon, What're you doing New Year's Eve?

This New Year's Eve, we plan to pop outside and take a look at the blue moon. From what I've read, the last New Year's Eve blue moon was in 1990.

There won't be another blue moon on a New Year's Eve until 2028.

A blue moon isn't actually blue. It's defined as the second full moon in a calendar month. Every two or three years, there's this extra full moon.

I was born in the summer under the astrological sign of Cancer. People have told me that it is a sign ruled by the moon. It seems fitting, then that I go out and at least say a pleasant 'howdy' to the New Year's blue moon. Born in June, the moon may make you swoon.

If you're reading this on my Facebook Fan Page, you may also want to check out my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for visiting.

Please keep your comments topical & respectful. We can't accept links or be responsible for content of comments.